Salesforce Mobile SDK 2.1
Mobile SDK 2.1 is an open-source suite of familiar technologies—like a REST API and OAuth 2.0—that you can use to build great mobile apps. Ride the wave of massive mobile device adoption with the new Salesforce.com Mobile SDK, now available to all Force.com and Database.com developers. The Salesforce Mobile SDK supports three development approaches for building mobile apps: native, HTML5, and hybrid.
Recommended Mobile SDK 2.1 Learning Path
To begin learning about the Salesforce Mobile SDK 2.1, follow this path.
Related Mobile SDK Resources
Here are some other helpful resources for the Salesforce Mobile SDK.
- Developing Mobile Applications That Support Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Developing Mobile Applications with Force.com and Appcelerator Titanium
- Push Notifications for Salesforce Mobile Apps with Urban Airship
Related Topic Pages
- Introduction to the Salesforce Mobile SDK for Android (Dreamforce 2012)
- Introduction to the Salesforce Mobile SDK for iOS (Dreamforce 2012)
- Developing Hybrid Apps with the Salesforce Mobile SDK (Dreamforce 2012)
- Developing Offline-Capable Apps with the Salesforce Mobile SDK and SmartStore (Dreamforce 2012)
- Lessons Learned from Building an Enterprise iOS Application (Dreamforce 2012)
- NFC and the Salesforce Mobile SDK (Dreamforce 2012)
- Developing Native iOS Apps with the Force.com Mobile SDK (Cloudstock March 2012)
- Develop Mobile Web and Hybrid Apps (Cloudstock March 2012)
- Developing Mobile Apps for Force.com and Database.com (Dreamforce September 2011)
Vendor SDK Ports