Older Articles and Presentations
Older Integration Articles and Presentations
- Part I: An Introduction to Salesforce.com's AppExchange
- Part II: Using the Force.com API
- Part III: Packaging for Salesforce.com's AppExchange
The Power of Force.com SOA: Demonstration of using Force.com SOA to integrate external data sources in your Force.com applications.
Apex Day: Creating Next Generation Mash-ups: Creating mashups with Yahoo Maps and the Web Services API.
Simple Yahoo Maps Mashup: Code for Yahoo Maps mashup example.
PerformanceAPI Performance Tips: Summary of issues that you should consider to maximize the performance of your API requests and interactions.
Performance, Optimization, and Tuning for the API: Presentation on achieving optimal performance from the API.
Compression with Axis 1.3: Using Apache Axis 1.3 compression with the Web Services API.
Technical topicsEmail To Case: Using the Web Services API to pull information from emails and adding it to cases.
Enterprise Integration Series
Enterprise Integration Series: The Enterprise Integration series is designed to help you understand the integration capabilities built in the Force.com platform. This series consists of the following presentations -
- Overview of Salesforce.com Enterprise Integration: This presentation introduces you to the various methods you can use to integrate the Force.com platform with your existing systems.
- Web Services and Force.com SOA: This presentation covers how to expose your Apex Code to the outside world as a Web service, and how to access Web services from the Force.com environment.
- Data Loader: This presentation covers the use of the Data Loader tool to move data in and out of the Force.com environment..