Developing for the Service Cloud
Develop and deliver awesome customizations in the Service Cloud—the World’s #1 Customer Service Application!
Customizations can be something as simple as adding a field to a page or changing the way users enter support cases, all the way to creating a brand new call agent experience with custom pages and workflow. As a Service Cloud developer, you can create a customized call center solution that is tailored to the specific needs of your company.
Recommended Learning Path
To get started quickly, step through the Service Cloud Workbook and then move on to the appropriate developer guides.
- Service Cloud Workbook
- Service Cloud Console Integration Toolkit Developer's Guide
- Salesforce Knowledge Developer's Guide
- Live Agent Developer's Guide
- Open CTI Developer's Guide
- Customizing Case Feed with Visualforce
Note: You should work through these code samples in your sandbox. If you don't have one, sign up for a free Developer Edition.
Quickstart Code Samples
- Quickstart: Open Multiple Subtabs
- Quickstart: Set Tab Title
- Quickstart: Mini Page Layout Custom Console Component
- Quickstart: Custom Search Visualforce List View
- Quickstart: Custom Interaction Log
- Quickstart: A Quick Create Toolbar
- Ideas: Encourage Collaboration with Idea Themes
- Salesforce Knoweldge: Support Multiple Languages
- Entitlement Management Setup
- Keyboard Shortcuts in the Service Cloud Console
- Open CTI: Moving CTI Integrations to the Cloud
- Case Feed: How to Implement a Smart Template
- Service Cloud Console: Working With Lists
- Service Cloud Console: Building a Custom Interaction Log
- Service Cloud Console: A Quick Create Toolbar