Tech Talk: REST API Preview
REST API Developer Preview Webinar
The Force.com REST API provides a clean and simple approach to integrating with the Force.com platform. As a developer, you will be able to access your data using simple HTTP methods, using either XML or JSON formats, making this an ideal API for developing mobile applications or external clients.
This webinar was recorded while the API was still in developer preview. The REST API is now GA, and can be used in production.
In the webinar you will:
- Understand key characteristics and architecture of the API
- See how to set up your development environment to begin working with the API
- Get familiar with typical use cases for using the REST API
- View demonstrations built during the initial Partner pilot
Find the recorded webinar together with a set of resources:
- Visit the resources page to read the articles and get samples on how to use the API
- View the REST API Developer Preview recorded webinar on YouTube
- View the REST API Developer Preview webinar slides
If you have any questions, please post on the REST API Integration discussion board.
- Alex Toussaint - REST API Product Manager
- Dave Carroll - Director, Developer Evangelist
Date: This webinar took place on October 26, 2010