Webinar: AppExchange for Developers (2012-Dec)
Webinar: AppExchange for Developers: Monetize Your App in the Cloud
It's an App-centric world, and the Salesforce AppExchange is the destination for platform apps. Join us for an overview of what you, the developer, need to know about the AppExchange. This webinar will help developers understand how to work with apps, and it will also help entrepreneurs understand how to publish on the AppExchange.
Watch this webinar to learn about:
- which types of apps you can find on the AppExchange
- the three different kinds of packages you can install in your org
- how to create a managed package
- what the Security requirements are for publishing an app
- how to extend an app
- what additional resources there are about AppExchange.
- View the recorded webinar on YouTube.
- Download slide deck.
- View the FAQ for the webinar.
- View the social media discussion and other resources from the webinar via Storify.
- Review the App Distribution resources on AppExchange to learn how to publish your app.
- Review the ISVForce Guide.
- If you have any questions, please post on the discussion boards.
- Watch the Team Development and Release Management for ISVs recording from Dreamforce '12.
- Reid Carlberg - Principal Developer Evangelist @reidcarlberg
- Josh Birk - Developer Evangelist @joshbirk