Webinar: Boost Your Career: Get Cloud-Trained and Certified (2013-Jan)
Webinar: Boost Your Career: Get Cloud-Trained and Certified
A new year has arrived and now is a great time to plan out how you will boost your cloud potential. First, you’ll want to gain the necessary skills via official Salesforce developer training and/or directed self-study. Then you’ll be ready to go after the prized Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer credential, which allows you to demonstrate your Force.com prowess to potential employers and to distinguish yourself from the crowd. Trained and certified Salesforce Platform developers are sought after like never before, and this webinar will help you navigate the path to a new or elevated career via developer training and certification.
This webinar answers key questions such as:
- What developer training or certification options exist and which should you pursue?
- What types of questions can you expect on the developer certification exam?
- How should you prepare for the exam? Formal training vs. self-study?
- What resources are available to you?
- What should you do after getting certified?
- How do you maintain developer certification?
- View the recorded webinar on YouTube.
- Download the slide deck.
- Visit the Salesforce Developer Certification overview page for a clickable study guide of all the topics you need to cover.
- Download the Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer Study Guide to map out your study plan.
- Review other Salesforce training options.
- Access Help & Training to find online training videos.
- Search for Salesforce documentation.
- Reach out to the Salesforce Developer community for help via the Developer Force Discussion Boards or #askforce on Twitter.
- Register for the next exam.
- Signup for the Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce (DEV401) training class.
- Create your FREE Developer Edition account now to practice your skills.
- Create a developer profile on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Leah McGowen-Hare - Senior Technical Instructor @LeahBMH
- Nina Marinova - Senior Certification Project Manager @SalesforceCert