Webinar: Introduction to the Mobile SDK
Date: This webinar took place on January 26, 2012
Ride the wave of massive mobile device adoption with the new Salesforce.com Mobile SDK, now available to all Force.com and Database.com developers. The Mobile SDK is an open-source suite of familiar technologies that you can use to build great mobile apps.
Watch this webinar to learn about:
- Native, HTML5, and hybrid development approaches
- Architecture and roadmap
- Apps that integrate HTML5 and Visualforce
- Apps that access device features (camera, contacts, etc.)
- View the recorded webinar on YouTube and download the slide deck.
- View the FAQ for the webinar.
- Get the code that was demoed during the webinar.
- If you have any questions, please post on the Discussion Boards.
- Sandeep Bhanot - Senior Developer Evangelist, salesforce.com
- Eugene Oksman - Eugene Oksman Senior Manager, Mobile, salesforce.com