Webinar: Intro to Force.com Canvas: Running External Apps within the Salesforce UI (2012-Oct)
Webinar: Intro to Force.com Canvas: Running External Apps within the Salesforce UI
Learn about Force.com Canvas (currently pilot in Winter '13), an exciting new platform service that allows any app, in any language, to run inside of the Salesforce user interface with unified identity, secure access to records, and collaboration via the Chatter social graph. Legacy apps, such as SAP, can be transformed into social front ends creating a seamless experience for users.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Force.com Canvas fundamentals and use cases
- How some customers are currently using Force.com Canvas, including Taulia and CloudSquads/Twilio
- How to get your hands on Force.com Canvas today
- What resources are available to help you learn more about Force.com Canvas
- View the recorded webinar on YouTube and download the slide deck.
- View the FAQ for the webinar.
- Watch the Force.com Canvas CodeTalk Q&A recording.
- Review the Force.com Canvas overview.
- If you have any questions, please post on the discussion boards.
- View the community discussion and other resources from the webinar via Storify.
- Sign up for a free Developer Edition Org to experiment with Force.com Canvas.