Webinar: Painless Mobile App Development (2012-June)
Date: This webinar took place on June 27, 2012
Gartner predicts that by 2015, mobile app projects will outnumber PC app projects 4-to-1. Learn how to quickly build and efficiently maintain native mobile apps that scale on-demand by powering them with cloud technology.
In this video, you'll learn how to:
- Create a cloud database for your app, one that's automatically scalable and configured for disaster recovery, all in a matter of minutes without ever leaving your browser
- Build a native mobile app that leverages the database's open standards-based APIs for authentication and data persistence
- Code and use a custom REST API for your app to encapsulate unique business logic and improve the efficiency of your app's performance
- Securely store data offline to support situations when the app cannot access the cloud database
- View the recorded webinar on YouTube and download the slide deck.
- View the FAQ for the webinar.
- If you have any questions, please post on the Discussion Boards.
- Shawna Wolverton - Director, Product Management, salesforce.com @shawnawol
- Tom Gersic - Senior Technical Architect, Model Metrics @tomgersic