Webinar: Spring '13 Release Developer Preview (2013-Jan)
Webinar: Spring '13 Release Developer Preview
Watch this webinar to discover new and updated Salesforce Platform features coming in the Spring '13 Release including:
- Tooling API -- The Tooling API is now generally available and provides SOAP and REST interfaces that allow you to build custom development tools for Force.com applications.
- Connect in Apex -- Connect in Apex is now available for Developer Preview in all Developer Edition organizations. Connect in Apex exposes Chatter API data as Apex objects.
- Force.com Canvas Updates -- Force.com Canvas, which allows you to embed a 3rd party app within Salesforce that can recognize user context, has a few new updates including the ability to expose a Canvas app on a custom Visualforce page.
- Connected Apps -- Connected Apps are now generally available for integration using Salesforce Identity and Data APIs.
- View the recorded webinar on YouTube.
- Download the slide deck.
- Read the Spring '13 release notes.
- Review the Force.com Tooling API demo code from the webinar.
- Fork the demo code from this webinar.
- Signup for a pre-release org.
- Watch the Intro to Force.com Canvas webinar recording.
- Watch the Winter '13 Release Developer Preview webinar recording.
- Pat Patterson - Principal Developer Evangelist @metadaddy
- Samantha Ready - Developer Evangelist @samantha_ready