Webinar: Winter '13 Release Developer Preview (2012-Sept)
Webinar: Winter '13 Release Developer Preview
Date: This webinar took place on September 12, 2012
Learn about new developer features in the Winter '13 Release Preview.
Watch this webinar to discover new and updated Force.com features coming in the Winter '13 Release, including:
- Developer Console Enhancements: The Developer Console makes developing with Apex code even easier by adding tools for unit testing, querying and performing DML operations on your data. We'll also cover the new command line window and the flexibility to tailor the console layout.
- Visualforce Enhancements: Visualforce charting is now generally available. In addition to being available to all Visualforce customers, charting features such as new chart types, control over color schemes, and enhanced rendering control.
- Apex Code Enhancements: New interfaces to support testing callouts for both HTTP requests and for WSDL generated code, new string methods, additional JSON support, and non-primitive types in Map and Set keys.
- View the recorded webinar on YouTube and download the slide deck.
- Review the Winter '13 Release notes.
- If you have any questions, please post on the discussion boards.
- View the community discussion and other resources from the webinar via Storify.
- Sign up for a free Developer Edition Org to experiment with the Force.com toolset.
- Register for a pre-release org to explore Winter '13 for yourself.
- Dave Carroll - Director, Developer Evangelism @dcarroll
- Samantha Ready - Developer Evangelist @samantha_ready