Webinar Toolkit for Google Data APIs
Webinar: Force.com Toolkit for Google Data APIs
It's easier than ever to build Force.com apps that seamlessly access Google Apps like Calendar, Spreadsheet, and Documents. Watch this webinar—and learn about the Force.com Toolkit for Google Data APIs, the latest addition to the expanding Force.com developer arsenal.
In this recorded webinar you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of Google Data APIs
- Explore the advanced Toolkit functionality
- See a demo of a Force.com application built with the Toolkit
- Get everything you need to start using Google Data APIs in your own apps
We received a lot of questions during the live webinar. Here's an FAQ covering most of them.
Find the recorded webinar together with a set of resources:
- View the recorded webinar, and check out the associated FAQ.
- Visit the home page of the Force.com Toolkit for Google Data APIs for articles and code
- Check out the Schema Extract Demo that Ron demonstrated during the webinar
If you have any issues with installing or running the code, please post on the General Development developer boards
Ron Hess - Evangelist for Force.com platform, salesforce.com
Ryan Boyd - Google Data API Team Member, Google
Narinder Singh - Marketing & Technology Team, Appirio
This webinar took place on 30 July 2008